Family Dentistry – Richardson, TX
A Dentist That Meets All of Your Loved Ones’ Needs
Maintaining good oral health looks distinct for people who are different ages. It may be time for routine preventive maintenance, while your partner may require a dental restoration and your teenager needs Invisalign clear aligners. For some families, this can mean traveling across the city to different providers to meet all of your loved ones’ unique needs, but for families who come to Shwarts Family Dentistry, it means bringing everyone to one central location to care for their grins!
Why Choose Shwarts Family Dentistry for Family Dentistry?
- Experienced & Compassionate Family Dentist
- Easy-to-Navigate In-House VIP Plan
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
What Does it Mean to Be a Family Dentist?
Dr. Shwarts is a family dentist, which means that he’s able to provide patients of all ages, from toddlers to teenagers and adults, with the treatments that most align with where they’re at in life right now. From first dental visits with infants to crafting durable and lifelike replacement teeth for grandparents, our skilled team is able to offer services that are necessary at all stages of life.
In addition to offering specialty treatments like restorative dentistry and orthodontics, we also focus on preventive care to keep the whole family’s smile cavity-free. That includes services like bi-annual checkups and cleanings, dental sealants, and fluoride treatments, as well as patient education.
Benefits of Seeing a Family Dentist
The primary benefit of seeing a family dentist in Richardson is that it’s convenient. Instead of having to drive across town and call multiple dentists to schedule separate appointments that fit each of your individual family member’s schedules the best, you can simply call one office and schedule a time for everyone to come in, regardless of their needs. Some other advantages of seeing a family dentist include:
- Less dental anxiety when families come in together.
- Family dentists already know your family’s dental history.
- Having a longer-lasting relationship with a dentist.
- Regular and consistent service.
- Emergency dentistry from a dentist you already know.
Our Family Dental Services
We offer a wide range of services for patients of all ages, including:
- Checkups and cleanings
- Invisalign clear aligners
- Nightguards for teeth grinding
- Dental sedation for nervous patients
- Cosmetic dentistry like teeth whitening
- Replacement teeth, including dental implants
- Emergency dentistry
- Restorations, like dental crowns
- Gum disease therapy
- Sleep apnea therapy
We’re also happy to accommodate family schedules by planning multiple appointments for different family members at once. Don’t hesitate to give us a call today!